Vacuum plays an important role in maintaining the flavour of natural ingredients such as fruit and vegetables in processed food products. Whether used for preserving, for example, in freeze drying; in processing for vacuum cooling; or for packaging, such as under modified atmosphere – the right vacuum technology is key to achieving perfect product quality. Our vacuum and overpressure solutions are always designed to set standards in energy efficiency and minimized life-cycle costs.
Busch provides solutions for all vacuum applications in food handling and processing – based on thousands of installations worldwide.
Take advantage of our VacuumAudit. Contact us to find out how we can optimize your vacuum processes to achieve new energy efficiencies.
Use our experience to your advantage, especially in the following areas:
- Freeze Drying – Drying to preserve vitamins and flavours
- Drying – Retaining the goodness of nature
- Filling - Ensuring safety and product freshness
- Vacuum sealing in jars – Preserving flavor, aroma and texture
- MAP Packaging – Packaging of food in a modified atmosphere
- Foil Handling – In tubular bag packaging machines
- Labelling – Rapid and reliable labelling for all kinds of packaging
- Carton Erection – Folding and erection of cartons
- Stacking and Palletizing – Of any external packaging
- Central Vacuum Systems – Centralized vacuum supply for entire packaging areas